Hi, I am looking to sell some guns, but moved out of CA a few years ago so haven’t been keeping track of gun values here.
Hoping to get an idea on what to sell a few guns for, let’s say they all have 1k rounds, except the LCP, maybe 200 max, 2 mags included, orig box/shell casings in most cases
On roster, Glock gen 3, 17, 19, 30sf (I’m thinking 600/each)
Off roster, Glock 43, LCP, LCP2 (800/350/400)
Also some AR stripped lowers, Karri’s guns, Anderson, stag, Ruger, spikes, SOG
All are registered in CA.
Hoping to get an idea on what to sell a few guns for, let’s say they all have 1k rounds, except the LCP, maybe 200 max, 2 mags included, orig box/shell casings in most cases
On roster, Glock gen 3, 17, 19, 30sf (I’m thinking 600/each)
Off roster, Glock 43, LCP, LCP2 (800/350/400)
Also some AR stripped lowers, Karri’s guns, Anderson, stag, Ruger, spikes, SOG
All are registered in CA.