18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

First look at the M&P

Got to fiddle a little with this today at the expo. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. Not enough to order one without fiddling with an echelon, because this year it's one or the other, not both (thanks, newscum sin tax).

But it felt awesome in the hand. Action wasn't amazing, but better than my previous m&p experience (shield 1.0) and the trigger felt good for bone stock. With there was a ported option for the compact. Also wish like hell they had these at the demo line to try, I'd have loved to put a few through it.
What expo are you referring to?
 
I like it, just wish they didn't cerakote it with that light gray, almost makes it look like bare aluminum/unfinished imo.
 
Back
Top Bottom