18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Fishiness going on with feedbacks.

Sold 3 items. Received 2 feedbacks from 1 posting. Edited the same ad & removed or put “Sold” beside an item.

nvm. Re read you comment, havent had any sleep. I get what youre saying that the user is double dipping on feedbacks.
 
Last edited:
Obviously you’re more familiar with the site than I am, but the user still appears to have an account and an open ad. At the time I reached out there was also feedback or he left feedback for someone else. I forget exactly. For future reference can you let me know what I’m missing so I don’t try to reach out to a listed scammer/ banned account. It really looks like I can still reach out and they are a member.
I’ll reply to the message you sent me. The user you sent to me is banned

Looks like you posted the user @robbinHte33 the strike through means the user is banned.

You did find a gap though.. I’ll take a look to see who else is banned who has an open ad. They won’t get notified and it would eventually get removed after 90 days.

Found two bugs in this post
 
Back
Top Bottom