18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

FN Picture Thread

Messages
112
Classified ads
1
Forgot to include the FN5.7 but here are most of them. Stupidly sold a FNX-45 tactical a few years ago so when I had the chance to replace recently I couldn't pass it up

FNs.jpg


FNX-45-Tactical-1.jpg


FN-FNP-40.jpg
 
Last edited:
Forgot to include the FN5.7 but here are most of them. Stupidly sold a FNX-45 tactical a few years ago so when I had the chance to replace recently I couldn't pass it up



FNX-45-Tactical-1.jpg
Out of curiosity, did you replace the threaded barrel on the FNX-45T with a non-threaded or what's the scoop on that? I have a FNX-45T and it came with an FN barrel that wasn't extended but rather the muzzle is flush with the frame.
 
Last edited:
That one came with a barrel that was milled to remove the threads which is why it extends beyond the slide in addition to a regular flush fit replacement barrel.

Thanks for answering my question. That's pretty interesting, did you buy it new or used?
 
Out of curiosity, did you replace the threaded barrel on the FNX-45T with a non-threaded or what's the scoop on that? I have a FNX-45T and it came with an FN barrel that wasn't extended but rather the muzzle is flush with the frame.
I have removed the threads on a bunch of threaded pistol barrels.
I can remove the threads and leave the barrel sticking out or I can shorten the barrel so it's like a non-threaded barrel.
Usually, people order a 2nd barrel and then have me modify the replacement so they can keep the original (often serialized) barrel with the gun for resale value.
 
Back
Top Bottom