18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

FNP-45, is it worth selling?

whiskyjacked

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
8
I was stationed in another state when I purchased an FNP-45, maybe around 2006 or 2007. Now, of course, I lament not buying more things. But I was a broke ass E3. I still have it, but haven't shot it in years. I'm considering selling or trading it in the classifieds section for something that I'd rather have, but I'm not sure it even would be worth it. Yes, it's off roster, but it's not in demand or anything. I'm not even sure what to begin asking. I've seen them for sale for around 4-500 in other states. Anyone have a suggestion on value?
 
The current trend seems to be starting at something crazy like $3000-$4000 and lowering the price from there or getting upset and "putting it back in the safe". Off roster gun prices are all over the place, many never sell so expect to lower the price a lot to make a sale but you should definitely get free state price, thats a given. The marketplace seems to have slowed down a bit. Theres a lot of items that have been sitting there for a while.

If I were trying to sell your's I'd expect to sell it anywhere from $700-$1000. So maybe start at $2000. But expect to cut the price drastically to make a sale.
 
Last edited:
The current trend seems to be starting at something crazy like $3000-$4000 and lowering the price from there. Off roster gun prices are all over the place, many never sell so expect to lower the price a lot to make a sale but you should definitely get free state price, thats a given. The marketplace seems to have slowed down a bit. Theres a lot of items that have been sitting there for a while.

If I were trying to sell your's I'd expect to sell it anywhere from $700-$1000. So maybe start at $2000. But expect to cut the price drastically to make a sale.
Solid advice. Thanks.
 
Back
Top Bottom