- Messages
- 3
Merrell Moab 3 Mid all day
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I just really liked the zero drop aspect of the Lone Peaks which Topo Athletic doesn't seem to offer but I'll try them out when it's time to shop around. I actually haven't tried Lone Peak 8's. It was the 7's that didn't work out for me.Long time Altra customer (Lone Peaks and Olympus). If the new models aren't working for your, check out Topo Athletic. I've worn a few of their models. Only thing I don't like about the Topos are the high(ish) arch. I always get used to it, but it bothers me at first.
Just bought a pair of Flux shoes, which feel more like Altras, but I don't think they sell a trail runner yet.
Ya. I'd rather have zero drop too (which is why I bought a pair of Flux for work/ daily wear). Lone Peak is up to version 9. Colors are.... bold. I usually buy old stock, previous versions to save $$. Maybe I'll try the 8s once my Topo Mtr Racers wear out. That's one thing about the Topos, their soles seem to last much longer than Altras. Maybe just in my head.I just really liked the zero drop aspect of the Lone Peaks which Topo Athletic doesn't seem to offer but I'll try them out when it's time to shop around. I actually haven't tried Lone Peak 8's. It was the 7's that didn't work out for me.