- Messages
- 26
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
You don’t want a Scorpion, you want the Mamba. I also make them cheaper than you could buy.Yeah it definitely is long with it in the full length configuration. With it in the shortest configuration it is more manageable but still quiet with CCI quiet ammo. The quiet 710 fps ammo didn’t reliably cycle the action but the 835 fps version was 100%. Both were accurate as I could be and shot to point of the green dot on the optic for all distances I was shooting at the indoor range. CCI standard velocity and Standard plus were also extremely good. Winchester Super Suppressed ran okay but didn’t group up to my expectations. I’ll probably blow that stuff out in my old S&W 22a.
I will probably pick up another Scorpion with a shorter barrel and iron sights. Probably not a mini scorpion but one with the 4.5” barrel. It might not happen too soon as more suppressors are definitely on the list first.
Question, i bought a Topo 22 can. Its 3d printed Titanium. Anyone have experience cleaning sealed 22 cans? Im having second thoughts about the purchase as I imagine it will be difficult to maintain. It was only $350 so I'll probably just get another 22 suppressor that can be taken apart eventually.