18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Announcement Free Weekday Range Access — Annual Memberships Open at Route 66

Usually you need to cover the minimum amount (either via the per person cost times x number of people or as an individual you need to cover the entire fee). Not sure what the discounted price is though for weekend bay use.

Ah, gotcha. Members don't have to pay a deposit to make reservations. You'll pay a discounted range fee when you check in, others in your party pay regular price.
 
Sounds like a good reason to make some friends here and practice days...
 
dudes are on crack.
https://desertmarksmen.com/ good cheap 24 hr range
Plus 1 for desert marksman. Out of the way but can be up there as long as you want, they have a much longer range with permanent targets at 100 yd increments, and you can run whatever drills you want in the technical area. Also not nearly as packed at any given time
 
Usually you need to cover the minimum amount (either via the per person cost times x number of people or as an individual you need to cover the entire fee). Not sure what the discounted price is though for weekend bay use.
I’ve never been charged a minimum amount for private bays at R66, but I don’t go on weekends.
 
I was a member at R66 when they first opened up and liked the set up and layout, for the most part. I didn't go as frequently as I thought I would so didn't renew.

If it was closer, I'd join for sure.
 
Desert Marksmen Traditional shooting-club setup, we are nearly 90 acres with 20+ private shooting bays and commercial amenitie.
Don't forgot the flock cameras lol just pulling your leg. But really for $650 that road driving in should be paved. I like the idea of bays but with 90acres you should have about 35 bays open. heard you guys max out on weekends often
 
i’s say the cost is justifiable if they would allow longer time slots like 3 hrs so there is not so much of a rush, especially with a bigger group or more involved training. after setup and 45 mins of shooting the next party parks out front waiting for us to finish.
 
Im sure you could find a good amount of range buddies on here but you might need to do some gay stuff

can't be worse than what we already have to go through to get normal guns that aren't on the roster ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom