18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Gen 3 Glocks Discontinued???

If he doesn't sign 1127 it still passes...he has to actively veto it to stop it. At least that is my understanding... I very well could be wrong or maybe that rule is not for this type of legislation.
You are technically correct. However, in recent history California governor's (in particular Newsom) have either signed or veto'ed everything, or nearly everything. So it is unlikely that he'll let this one slide by.

By my count, there are still two about weeks to go (October 12th is the deadline), and getting these bills signed takes quite a bit of effort, since every bill (or group of bills) needs to be turned into a publicity event.
 
Is this thread dead? Send me a private message. Where else can I buy a Glock Gen. 3 as of early November?
 
I wanted to say a big thank you to Jericho9 for his help, because it all worked out! I didn't have to go anywhere. The transfer is a great thing! I also received a warning from the moderators, but I think there was a misunderstanding: I'm not selling Glocks or buying used ones outside of a special section (or anywhere) or at a special price. I just wanted to find out where they were still available (new) using this forum! Because you know how difficult the situation is... Which is, of course, very sad! We'll see how this story of Glock and the California market ends.
 
Back
Top Bottom