- Messages
- 11
Glaser Arms in Brentwood has a whole bunch of very cheap consignments and neat stuff. Yesterday I picked up:
CZ 452 Lux brand new old stock - $450
Franchi Al 48 20 ga Deluxe - $500
Marlin 1894 new -$1150
There are some really good deals left behind that I just didn’t have the need for but might grab anyway. Stuff I looked at (and I still might get the Smith)
S&W 640 with crimson trace - .357 for $500
Glock 19 SCT - $650
Miroku/Charles Daly Superposed clone -$800 I think?
Beretta PX4 Storm $400
WWII GI real 1911a1 from 1943 - $2500
Vintage 870 Wingmaster $500
M1 Garand -$1800
Also one more new Marlin 1894 for $1150 - that’s cheaper than Sportsman’s. He also had a H&K vp9K in stock but a buddy picked it up.
As a bonus, the Franchi and CZ were added on to a PPT and a CMP .22 and I was in and out in like 5 minutes. Paperwork there is quick and it isn’t a disaster like Sportsman’s. Don’t sleep on Glaser, dude is quick and I’ve scored some real deals. That CZ is a $600 all day long and the Franchi is probably $900.
CZ 452 Lux brand new old stock - $450
Franchi Al 48 20 ga Deluxe - $500
Marlin 1894 new -$1150
There are some really good deals left behind that I just didn’t have the need for but might grab anyway. Stuff I looked at (and I still might get the Smith)
S&W 640 with crimson trace - .357 for $500
Glock 19 SCT - $650
Miroku/Charles Daly Superposed clone -$800 I think?
Beretta PX4 Storm $400
WWII GI real 1911a1 from 1943 - $2500
Vintage 870 Wingmaster $500
M1 Garand -$1800
Also one more new Marlin 1894 for $1150 - that’s cheaper than Sportsman’s. He also had a H&K vp9K in stock but a buddy picked it up.
As a bonus, the Franchi and CZ were added on to a PPT and a CMP .22 and I was in and out in like 5 minutes. Paperwork there is quick and it isn’t a disaster like Sportsman’s. Don’t sleep on Glaser, dude is quick and I’ve scored some real deals. That CZ is a $600 all day long and the Franchi is probably $900.