- Messages
- 17
I’ve been told that these Glock models are waiting to be finally approved and I’ve heard rumors that they appear in the DROS system already. I have also heard these rumors:
1. The plus is to signify that they are the original Gen 3 with a performance trigger - thus LCI/MD exempt
2. It is a new model for California from Glock built on the Gen 6 platform with a different trigger and LCI/MD.
3. It is a new model, same as above, but built on the GenV platform.
1. The plus is to signify that they are the original Gen 3 with a performance trigger - thus LCI/MD exempt
2. It is a new model for California from Glock built on the Gen 6 platform with a different trigger and LCI/MD.
3. It is a new model, same as above, but built on the GenV platform.

