18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Feedback Glock 19 gen 3

As much as someone is willing to pay. But on a serious note, you might not be getting what you’re thinking. Glocks aren’t exactly highly sought after, especially with so much better options out there and due to the market being flooded with Glock scalpers trying to get a return on their investment.
 
Yeah depends on what comes with it. I’ve seen more desirable Glocks (17, 34, gen 5s, etc) go for more (1000+), but the market is flooded with 19s so probably $700-800 if you have a few mags and a holster or similar accessory or two.
 
I’ve bought and sold 19 gen 3’s for anywhere around $600-$800. Also depends what’s included and condition.
 
Maybe 750? I am also trying to sell one.
 
If I didn’t have one already and wanted one, I’d pay $750 for sure. Don’t lower your price, someone will bite.

Now if only I can find a G17 or G34 for under $1200…
I won't link it but I saw g34 for 850 here.........
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom