caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Glock 34 gen 3 upgraded

ohyasume

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
4
Fully ready Glock 34 GEN 3, comes with dynamic weapon solutions optic ready RMR footprint slide, strike industries, Magwell, extended mag release, and back plate tungsten guide rod, GEN 4 trigger shoe and upgraded internals does not come with optic asking $1500 OBO. PALMDALE LANCASTER AREA
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1574.webp
    IMG_1574.webp
    114.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1575.webp
    IMG_1575.webp
    95.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1576.webp
    IMG_1576.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1577.webp
    IMG_1577.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
You need to create a classified ad.

I've always been curious how many people are actually willing to buy non-stock glocks at that price. At $1800, I'd just spring a few extra hundred for a P211, or wait for the M&P metal HD. But that's just me.
 
ChatGPT says:

$1,800?! No. That changes the picture completely.

Even allowing for the California market and the DWS slide, $1,800 is extraordinarily aggressive for a Gen 3 Glock 34 with aftermarket parts and no optic. The modifications don't come close to adding their original retail cost to the gun's resale value.

At $1,800 you're getting into territory where the seller is apparently trying to recover essentially every dollar invested in the build, rather than pricing it as a used modified Glock.

My earlier ~$700–850 estimate may be somewhat conservative for a nice California example, but $1,800 is nowhere near where I'd put the market value based on what's listed. The seller would need to disclose some very expensive additional work/components that aren't in that description before I'd materially revise that.
 
I have a gently used glock 19 gen 3 that I bought for $600 many moons ago but since I am an expert on the state of which Glocks are in right now I am asking for a 4-500% markup at $3000 firm. No lowballers. I know what I got.
 

F- it, throwing mine in the dog pile. Not quite 1k but cmoooon buy it!
 

F- it, throwing mine in the dog pile. Not quite 1k but cmoooon buy it!
You need to raise the price $50 it’s under $1,000 .. why you slackin?
 
1790571424113.webp

I'm in.

<Humor> I've got a Glock... er. 19. Maybe.

All the mods you see here are informed by hard lessons won on the street. It's got stippling on top of stippling that keeps the gun in your hand no matter how hard you've been partying. And that trigger guard? those only slow your trigger finger. Fool.

Unlike the other posers in this thread, this has actual experience on the hard, cold streets. It's been carried by the hardest of hard-core, seen adventures you won't hear about until the statute of limitations expires. Or you feed me a couple Fortys first. All that spent brass in the upper left of the pic? That came from just tonight's celebrations.

I want $39,500. A fair price when a piece bears the sweat of genuine OGs, encrusting that thread protector like...

</Humor>
 
View attachment 258004

I'm in.

<Humor> I've got a Glock... er. 19. Maybe.

All the mods you see here are informed by hard lessons won on the street. It's got stippling on top of stippling that keeps the gun in your hand no matter how hard you've been partying. And that trigger guard? those only slow your trigger finger. Fool.

Unlike the other posers in this thread, this has actual experience on the hard, cold streets. It's been carried by the hardest of hard-core, seen adventures you won't hear about until the statute of limitations expires. Or you feed me a couple Fortys first. All that spent brass in the upper left of the pic? That came from just tonight's celebrations.

I want $39,500. A fair price when a piece bears the sweat of genuine OGs, encrusting that thread protector like...

</Humor>
is that a trigger or are you happy to see us?
 
While I agree that we should fool around, let's remember to teach a fellow brother as well. "You obviously don’t know the state of which Glocks are in right now"

Yes they are banned, but hundreds of people bought some before the ban, and they're not limited as a true banned gun would be. Your gun would be lucky to clear 1k-1.3k The value isn't dependent on if it's on roster or not, it's dependent on the scarcity + demand
 
Back
Top Bottom