18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Open Glock 43x/48 MOS Single Shot Exempt Guns

This is open for discussion or for the time being

WojtekWeaponry

Member+
2A
2026 2
Messages
269
Classified ads
8
If you have been wanting a sweet 43x MOS or 48 MOS or 43x ACRO Glock clone, I have a few I can build out for you. Price is 875 to 1400 with a reward for the return of my select parts. Hit me up at 603-441-5469 (SMS preferred, I am 3hrs ahead of you guys) so we can chat.
 
If you have been wanting a sweet 43x MOS or 48 MOS or 43x ACRO Glock clone, I have a few I can build out for you. Price is 875 to 1400 with a reward for the return of my select parts. Hit me up at 603-441-5469 (SMS preferred, I am 3hrs ahead of you guys) so we can chat.
hey man i'm interested
 
Back
Top Bottom