18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Glock Gen 6 Hands on Video Review (TFB)

Well, I was fooled by the drawing into thinking there was an FCU. That's a little disappointing, but otherwise it looks like a slightly improved Glock.
 
Phuckin Sick! I want one. Looks like the best Glock ever. IF, big IF, Glock makes a CA-compliant version or the roster is defeated, I'm getting a gen 6 for sure. I'll gladly sell my gen 3 to buy a gen 6. They got rid of the stupid MOS system. Huge improvement on that alone.

The redesign of the extractor is also a great improvement since the channel was interfering with optic screws.

Glock fixed pretty much everything that needed fixing. It would have been nice to get a lighter, crisper trigger, but not if it means another P320 chitshow or light primer strikes.
 
Last edited:
Yet the Shadow Systems pistols have a huge advantage over this Gen6, for the shooters who continue to detest the "Glock hump": alternate back strap angle geometry/grip size variability.
 
Yet the Shadow Systems pistols have a huge advantage over this Gen6, for the shooters who continue to detest the "Glock hump": alternate back strap angle geometry/grip size variability.
Sure if you want to pay twice as much. Gen 6 will be priced same as gen 5 which is about $600. Shadow systems are over a grand.
 
The features they added give it a great value for the same price as the older Glocks. Meaning I will have to buy less, or maybe no aftermarket parts for it. Definitely getting one when they come to CA, but I'm in no rush.

This also means I can finally participate in a GSSF match lol.
 
The features they added give it a great value for the same price as the older Glocks. Meaning I will have to buy less, or maybe no aftermarket parts for it. Definitely getting one when they come to CA, but I'm in no rush.

This also means I can finally participate in a GSSF match lol.
A Glock with actual grip texture and direct optic milling that won’t have to be run in GSSF Unlimited is pretty sweet.
 
Back
Top Bottom