18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics Glock Photo Thread

IMG_6304.jpg

I'm like a decade late to the frame modding party but I did a thing today and just went for it 😬. Single undercut, finger grooves deleted and stippled, accelerator cut and stippled. First time doing it and I think it turned out decent.
 
My G17 done by yours truly🤘🏼
 

Attachments

  • photo-output.jpeg
    photo-output.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 47
I have a bunch of Glocks, Sigs, HK, ect. I have to admit my Gun Co G19 is my absolute favorite. I can hit a 10” gong that’s 100 yards away up on a hill about 9 time out of 10. The rmr is great and night vision compatible. It shoots superb. IMG_6088.pngIMG_6089.png
 
Glock 45 just feels right

Just got my Glock 45 and installed all the goodies. Aimpoint ACRO P2, Forward Control Design optic plate, Surefire X300T-B, Radian Afterburner/Ramjet. Running OEM guide rod and polished trigger components. Will probably get a OEM NP3 - connector but the Gen 5 trigger actually feels pretty good as is

IMG_3636.jpeg
 
G45 MOS
 

Attachments

  • 20240726_213132.jpg
    20240726_213132.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 20240726_213217.jpg
    20240726_213217.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 20
I am a recent convert. Had to carry a Gen 3 23 for work and never liked it. Tried to make the 35 work as a personal gun and ultimately gave up on it too. Got into the Sig P320 for a while, then decided to pick up a Gen 5 when I came across this one new on consignment. I must say that I do like the platform and shoot it better than the 320. Something about the 47 and the 34/35 with the slide longer than the frame has always appealed.

20240808_094406.jpg
 
I plan on getting my CCW soon, will the 27 and 30 be too big/bulky to carry? Those are the 2 Glocks I have, was thinking about picking up a Sig 365 just for the weight but would prefer to save a few bucks... Your thoughts?
 
I plan on getting my CCW soon, will the 27 and 30 be too big/bulky to carry? Those are the 2 Glocks I have, was thinking about picking up a Sig 365 just for the weight but would prefer to save a few bucks... Your thoughts?
I personally find bulk less of an issue than say grip length. With the right holster and carry position on your body they should be quite manageable. There will probably be a learning curve and money wasted on holsters as you figure out what fits you the best.

That all being said, I basically only carry my 365XL now because its hard to beat for size/weight, capacity, and its pleasant to shoot. There is something to light/thin/compact guns.
 
My G29, one of the guns on my carry permit. The X Grip is really nice when carrying standard 15 rd G20 magazines.


IMG_4338.jpeg
 
I plan on getting my CCW soon, will the 27 and 30 be too big/bulky to carry? Those are the 2 Glocks I have, was thinking about picking up a Sig 365 just for the weight but would prefer to save a few bucks... Your thoughts?
I carry a G26 and a g19. The short grip of your 27 will hide well. Why don’t you try carrying at your house to get used to it and see if you can conceal what you have?
 
IMG_2789.jpegMy favorite Glock I own. Holosun 407, Surefire x300 turbo, overwatch precision mag well. Got A Zev duty slide and a Johnny Glock combat trigger coming for a Glock 17 build soon.
 
I love factory Glocks but couldn't resist tinkering with this Gen 3 Glock 19. I wanted a "factory" look. I went with an RMR cut slide from Remsport with rounded edges. Most aftermarket slides seem to have "chamfered" edges, which I didn't want. This slide also has a Gen 5 style beveled muzzle and forward serrations, which I did want. I added a Gen 5 marksman barrel, Ameriglo XL sights, and a Holosun. The front sight has absolute co-witness with the Holosun. It's an accurate shooter.

20240913_080450.jpg
20240913_080402.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'll present to you an anomaly, almost as rare as a bone stock Harley it seems would be a bone stock Glock. Well mine isn't quite that stock but I haven't messed with much as I feel I don't need to. This is my everyday carry everywhere I go, a G19.3 with night sights and the "minus" connector of old so it has about a 4.5-5 lb trigger rather than the 6-7lb trigger these seemed to come with back in the day. Decent break without the worry of am unintentional double tap. For me anyway. I shoot it well and that's what it does, shoot, every time. And yes, I am fully aware that guy shot himself in the foot using a holster like this, that's him not me. I know my gear and it works for me.

G19serpa.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom