caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Event Glock Sports Shooting Foundation (GSSF) Events Thread

D00DST3R

CAguns Supporter
It's been a few years since I've been to a GSSF match, and kind of want to get back into it.

Thought I'd make a thread just for GSSF thread for the community to talk about events, planning, post-match results, Q&As etc.

Looking through the match schedule, looks like I'll be penciling in for the Route 66 GLOCK Challenge here in November (SoCal). What about you?

Great idea to start this thread...
I'm shooting my first ever match (GSSF or otherwise) in Reno, NV on 5/4 & 5.Besides from the basic gear (eyes, ears, mags, ammo, basic tools, etc) what else would you recommend I bring to the match?
Should I travel light or bring a medium to large sized range bag?

Great idea to start this thread...
I'm shooting my first ever match (GSSF or otherwise) in Reno, NV on 5/4 & 5.Besides from the basic gear (eyes, ears, mags, ammo, basic tools, etc) what else would you recommend I bring to the match?
Should I travel light or bring a medium to large sized range bag?
Depends on what you're shooting and how many divisions you're looking to compete in. Generally people have a larger bag that have most of their gear in and a smaller bag they can carry to the stage with what's needed.

One thing I can definitely suggest is bring a hat, sunscreen, snacks, water, and a comfy chair to sit when you're taking a break between stages. There is a lot of videos on youtube for new GSSF competitors, definitely helped me out when I started

Users who are viewing this thread

Back