18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Glock store G26X

I think there's something to the short slide and recoil impulse, it's compressed so it's more energy at once but it does actually return quicker. Glock 26 is my favorite Glock and the only one I've kept. That said you really can just put a grip extension on or even just shoot it as is with very little downside.
 
I like my 26 but the grip is too bulky, feels like a brick. In an era, long time ago I was tempted to have a custom grip reduction. But did not want to in some people's minds ruin the 26. Well, I just found this on Glock store website, " Not available for export outside the United States or to CA residents." Gee this makes me so lucky, now I know Kali is just like a 3rd world country.
 
I like my 26 but the grip is too bulky, feels like a brick. In an era, long time ago I was tempted to have a custom grip reduction. But did not want to in some people's minds ruin the 26. Well, I just found this on Glock store website, " Not available for export outside the United States or to CA residents." Gee this makes me so lucky, now I know Kali is just like a 3rd world country.
Guessing it's for a frame?
 
Kali is the Indian godddess of destruction and a pretty interesting archetype. In third world countries you can just pay the police and get whatever you want, here in Cali we .....have to pay the police to get whatever off roster pistol we want. its totally different
 
Back
Top Bottom