- Messages
- 457
- Classified ads
- 1
Helpful information to pass on, I hope.
Starting off let’s Google: Go to google on your cell phone and use the camera Icon take a pic of it and will identify it. I advised another member to do that on a revolver cylinder, and it told him what revolver it went to. The Google icon works for all sorts of things. Also if google cannot pinpoint exactly what it is it will give you a list of possible items. Give it a try - Here are a few things I have done for ghits & siggles. You will have to enlarge pics to see what it is. I have to continue this post to the next section because it will only allow me to attach 4 items.
Starting off let’s Google: Go to google on your cell phone and use the camera Icon take a pic of it and will identify it. I advised another member to do that on a revolver cylinder, and it told him what revolver it went to. The Google icon works for all sorts of things. Also if google cannot pinpoint exactly what it is it will give you a list of possible items. Give it a try - Here are a few things I have done for ghits & siggles. You will have to enlarge pics to see what it is. I have to continue this post to the next section because it will only allow me to attach 4 items.