18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Got the big brother to my P2000SK

Mine is now for sale at the Camarillo Gunstore (consignment) for $599.-
2 Magazines, case, manual, no extra back straps.
This is the one I had in mind! Someone local go get it. I would have bought Ted’s if I hadn’t already placed a gunbroker bid before I found his.
 
You got a decent deal, considering the extra magazines and back straps. Case candy counts! :D
Problem is I really do better with the S size backstrap due to my girlish hands... though the M is still not bad either
 
Out of jail woooooo. Now I need to mail the slide and optic, any suggestions on how to package it safely
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0274.webp
    IMG_0274.webp
    49 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0273.webp
    IMG_0273.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0272.webp
    IMG_0272.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
That's what happened to me. Lol wish I just bought one new a couple years ago on closeout
When I was still finishing my degree I saw a Brand new p2000 for $450 , but I was already picking up a mossberg 500 and my funds were limited cuz school 😭😭wish I got it. I have the sk I got used now and am happy.
 
Back
Top Bottom