18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Announcement New Feature! Gun Range Reviews & New Review Filters Added.

This is for New Feature

ikeo1

2A Developer 👨🏻‍💻
Staff member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Prime
2026 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
5,603
Classified ads
4
Hello there!

I've added a section under reviews for people to add and review Gun Ranges like we've done for FFL's. I think the FFL list was a great addition...

There is a bug where you do need to go to the category to use the filters because not every category has the same options.

https://caguns.net/ffls will bring up FFL filters

https://caguns.net/ranges will bring up Gun Range Filters

Select either one in the drop downs and it'll bring up the options. I still have some work to clean up the FFL's because now that we have a filter I kinda have to undo some things.

Screenshot 2025-03-28 at 5.33.17 PM.webp


Screenshot 2025-03-28 at 5.33.55 PM.webpScreenshot 2025-03-28 at 5.34.25 PM.webpScreenshot 2025-03-28 at 5.38.58 PM.webp
 
Last edited:
Let me know if there's anything missing.. I think I got most of the options down..
 
Would you be able to add a field for "Try and Buy" as I know some ranges in Nor cal and So cal have them? Perhaps even "Shooting classes" or "On demand instruction"
 
Would you be able to add a field for "Try and Buy" as I know some ranges in Nor cal and So cal have them? Perhaps even "Shooting classes" or "On demand instruction"
I've added Instruction / Training but not putting anything specific since the next section will be training groups maybe... I think each range has several training groups, so I'll put in a field where they can put in the range they provide instruction for.
 
I've added Instruction / Training but not putting anything specific since the next section will be training groups maybe... I think each range has several training groups, so I'll put in a field where they can put in the range they provide instruction for.

Sweet! That's broad enough to cover everything that a range can provide training wise.

Thanks so much!
 
Sweet! That's broad enough to cover everything that a range can provide training wise.

Thanks so much!
No problem.. now we can all keep the things updated and available.

Now just need folks to gradually build the list.
 
Back
Top Bottom