By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I have a P6 for salehi you have the xde for sale??
The P238 and P239 are completely unrelated. The P238 is a single action micro compact 1911 inspired pistol, while the P239 is a more concealable variant of the classic P22x series pistols. Personally I prefer the P225/P6 to the P239.Sig also made a 239 which was a 9mm version of the 238. It had a worse reputation for reliability when it came out but no idea if it’s still about and that fixed it. Also, random but my own favorite smith and Wesson made a small 45 single stack carry gun that was the model 457. Sig made a mini sig P220 called the P245. A lot of these guns aren’t available to me because I live in dirty ass California but if you don’t please take advantage
Price and pics??I have a P6 for sale
Price and pics??I have a P6 for sale
Pretty sure he meant the p938. Easy mistake.The P238 and P239 are completely unrelated. The P238 is a single action micro compact 1911 inspired pistol, while the P239 is a more concealable variant of the classic P22x series pistols. Personally I prefer the P225/P6 to the P239.
ThanksPretty sure he meant the p938. Easy mistake.
Really? Including HD3.6? Genuine question not sarcasm btw, seen it listed between $4500 to $5500 here and at some LGSs that do off-roster consignments.52 posts and not one mention of the Staccato CS…. I’ve owned just about every pistol mentioned in this thread. CS wins, hands down
52 posts and not one mention of the Staccato CS…. I’ve owned just about every pistol mentioned in this thread. CS wins, hands down
I was conflating the 239 and the 938 I believe is the tiny sub compact in 9 mmThe P238 and P239 are completely unrelated. The P238 is a single action micro compact 1911 inspired pistol, while the P239 is a more concealable variant of the classic P22x series pistols. Personally I prefer the P225/P6 to the P239.
Purchased mine for 3800 with a Trijicon RMRcc, Magwell, and 6 mags. I prefer metal mags over Glock mags. If I wanted to use Glock mags I’d buy a Glock.Really? Including HD3.6? Genuine question not sarcasm btw, seen it listed between $4500 to $5500 here and at some LGSs that do off-roster consignments.
See reply above… If you have other 2011s, I’m not sure how the 24c wouldn’t win with mag compatibility. Maybe it’s because all I shoot is 2011s now. Every other pistol is mediocre to me.The C3.6 completely demolished the CS’ demand. I don’t see anyone paying the asking price for them when you can get a C3.6 for $3K OTD.
I own a 24C so I know how good the CS is and why the C3.6 in the easier the better choice.
52 posts and not one mention of the Staccato CS…. I’ve owned just about every pistol mentioned in this thread. CS wins, hands down
Purchased mine for 3800 with a Trijicon RMRcc, Magwell, and 6 mags. I prefer metal mags over Glock mags. If I wanted to use Glock mags I’d buy a Glock.
See reply above… If you have other 2011s, I’m not sure how the 24c wouldn’t win with mag compatibility. Maybe it’s because all I shoot is 2011s now. Every other pistol is mediocre to me.
I have a 229 listed, my coworker carries one daily and loves itAlways been a fan of the Beretta 92FS style handgun but it’s huge in my hands let alone for concealment. Are there any smaller hammer fired 9mm options similar to it?