18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Has anyone ever left negative feedback for anyone?

I've yet to have an experience on here worthy of leaving negative feedback. So far everyone has been solid and easy to do PPT's with.

However, I do come across the problem of people not leaving me feedback after a PPT. It especially sucks when I leave someone positive feedback and they don't return the favor. It doesn't make me regret leaving them positive feedback. But it does make me not wanna do another PPT with them again.
 
They spend a lot of time seeking out silly 💩 to delete, change member accounts so that people are blocked from each other without the ability to unblock them, and hand out "infractions" or whatever the hell that is for posts that are a month or more old.
No I don’t
 
I've yet to have an experience on here worthy of leaving negative feedback. So far everyone has been solid and easy to do PPT's with.

However, I do come across the problem of people not leaving me feedback after a PPT. It especially sucks when I leave someone positive feedback and they don't return the favor. It doesn't make me regret leaving them positive feedback. But it does make me not wanna do another PPT with them again.
It's annoying to not get it back but hardly the end of the world. What's the difference in 10 positives and 12?

And besides, if people are too scared to leave a negative when it's warranted, what use is feedback at all?
 
I've yet to have an experience on here worthy of leaving negative feedback. So far everyone has been solid and easy to do PPT's with.

However, I do come across the problem of people not leaving me feedback after a PPT. It especially sucks when I leave someone positive feedback and they don't return the favor. It doesn't make me regret leaving them positive feedback. But it does make me not wanna do another PPT with them again.

You can always message them and ask or remind them to leave feedback. A lot of people have really busy lives and stressful family situations. On the other hand, maybe they didn't like you.. 😉
 
If its warranted do it. Its important to be honest.

With that being said, make sure the message does not get lost in the delivery.
 
I bought and sold here a few times since its launch. It’s never occurred to me to check a sellers feedback. I always just gone by the flow of the conversation. Although I will say this new warning system on the new members avatar is helpful. It just raises my antenna up a little bit higher when dealing with someone who’s a new member. And we were all new members once, I’d like to give everyone a fair shake unless they give me a reason to suspect otherwise.
 
Last edited:
You can always message them and ask or remind them to leave feedback. A lot of people have really busy lives and stressful family situations. On the other hand, maybe they didn't like you.. 😉
Tried that, didn't work. Lazy people are lazy, and the one guy I mentioned never left positive feedback for anyone (despite 5-7 transactions). I think he left one negative feedback. I may check this in the future before agreeing to sell or buy from someone, depending on the product and its rarity.
 
Tried that, didn't work. Lazy people are lazy, and the one guy I mentioned never left positive feedback for anyone (despite 5-7 transactions). I think he left one negative feedback. I may check this in the future before agreeing to sell or buy from someone, depending on the product and its rarity.
You wouldn't sell to someone because they don't agree to, afterwards, tell the world how great you are? Odd, but... ok. 😆
 
No. Nothing has been super egregious. I try and give folks the benefit of the doubt. In one instance, I had to drive 400 miles to do the PPT (was an off roster grail gun that doesn’t come up often). That individual “ran out of gas” when coming to the gun store. He did text me this when it happened. I was worried mostly because I had driven so far. He did arrive, just late, and indeed he did run out of gas.
 
Back
Top Bottom