- Messages
- 139
Just took my Hellcat Pro to the range this weekend. It is a fine little gun, definitely a bit snappy compared to my G17. I can deal with the increased snappiness, as it is not too bad.
However the trigger pinches my finger and really made it unpleasant to shoot after a few mags. When I shot one at the range I only did a few mags, as I wanted my daughter to test it more. After about 50 or so rounds I could really feel it. tried to adjust my trigger finger, but it still ends up getting me. This made it hard to really focus on figuring out a solid grip on this skinny pistol or enjoying sending some rounds downrange.
The trigger itself is not gritty or too heavy, measures about 5.5lb on my scale. For a new striker it is not too bad. Reset , take up and break is ok, not as good as my Glocks, but decent enough for this class of pistol. It is just the pinch that sucks.
I ended up ordering an Apex trigger. Hopefully that addresses the pinch and even improves the overall trigger action.
Anybody else have the trigger pinch issue?
However the trigger pinches my finger and really made it unpleasant to shoot after a few mags. When I shot one at the range I only did a few mags, as I wanted my daughter to test it more. After about 50 or so rounds I could really feel it. tried to adjust my trigger finger, but it still ends up getting me. This made it hard to really focus on figuring out a solid grip on this skinny pistol or enjoying sending some rounds downrange.
The trigger itself is not gritty or too heavy, measures about 5.5lb on my scale. For a new striker it is not too bad. Reset , take up and break is ok, not as good as my Glocks, but decent enough for this class of pistol. It is just the pinch that sucks.
I ended up ordering an Apex trigger. Hopefully that addresses the pinch and even improves the overall trigger action.
Anybody else have the trigger pinch issue?