18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Gear Help finding a USPSA Holster for C24

What's tactical?

Jeffro_510

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2026 2 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
317
Classified ads
2
What holster does the C24 fit in?
Im looking to build a more competition friendly rig for my wife. She shoots the Staccato C2024, but it is probably the least common Staccato produced.
It does not apowar to be listed as working for any of the popular holsters, Carnivore, Ghost ect. I only see it for the Black Scorpion, is that really the only option?
 
Damn they got holsters for everything!
Yeah Vedder is like that too but surprisingly they don’t have the VP9L and I needed something more competition specialized and found these guys due to @RustVendor forcing me to compete and spend money
 
Yeah Vedder is like that too but surprisingly they don’t have the VP9L and I needed something more competition specialized and found these guys due to @RustVendor forcing me to compete and spend money
You said shooting was cheap compared to racing so I wanted to make you feel at home
 
You said shooting was cheap compared to racing so I wanted to make you feel at home
It's true!
I went with the black scorpion gear holster and it seemed fine. probably has an inch of dust on it in the garage now though..

when you get all set if you want to practice let me know. I'm a RO at Richmond and try to get out there for a session a couple times a month.
 
It's true!
I went with the black scorpion gear holster and it seemed fine. probably has an inch of dust on it in the garage now though..

when you get all set if you want to practice let me know. I'm a RO at Richmond and try to get out there for a session a couple times a month.
you don't have to get tooooo crazy on the belt and holsters but its so much better to get the right thing, get a Boss hanger at the very least and a good belt and you are good to go
 
you don't have to get tooooo crazy on the belt and holsters but its so much better to get the right thing, get a Boss hanger at the very least and a good belt and you are good to go
boss hangers are pretty legit and is what's on this one.
I set it up on my CO belt, went to the range to practice, couldn't shoot it to save my life, tried it one more time another day and just went back to the glonk.
 
It's true!
I went with the black scorpion gear holster and it seemed fine. probably has an inch of dust on it in the garage now though..

when you get all set if you want to practice let me know. I'm a RO at Richmond and try to get out there for a session a couple times a month.
That brand looked decent but I thought for basically $50-60 more I can get this trick setup
 
It's true!
I went with the black scorpion gear holster and it seemed fine. probably has an inch of dust on it in the garage now though..

when you get all set if you want to practice let me know. I'm a RO at Richmond and try to get out there for a session a couple times a month.
Yeah you know it’s true lol. Just club racing at a moderate level is like $20k a year minimum 😂🤣 let alone if you want to go fast
 
If it's you main hoe I would ball out on it too.
Idk what I’m even doing. Heck I barely remember how to shoot 🤣 I’m just happy you can get an entire setup for less than the cost of one pair of alpinestars gloves 🤣 let alone custom suits
 
Yeah you know it’s true lol. Just club racing at a moderate level is like $20k a year minimum 😂🤣 let alone if you want to go fast
Yeah man, %99 of guys are work to race as was I!!!
getting sponsors and having to answer to them after a bad weekend is what ended up killing it for me.
Most people don't understand you have a bad shock tune and get rear tear = $ of 1 glock
 
Yeah man, %99 of guys are work to race as was I!!!
getting sponsors and having to answer to them after a bad weekend is what ended up killing it for me.
Most people don't understand you have a bad shock tune and get rear tear = $ of 1 glock
I’m pretty lucky I got to point of getting free gear but only took years of racing …
 
Back
Top Bottom