18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Help purchasing after FFL stripped

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayymoney

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
3
So I lost my FFl due to a felony I was charged(LA County) with due to a fight and I’m going through it cuss I have no way of purchasing anything now . What can I do man someone help me out
 
So I lost my FFl due to a felony I was charged(LA County) with due to a fight and I’m going through it cuss I have no way of purchasing anything now . What can I do man someone help me out
What was the fight about? I'd like to get some of your stock somehow lol Could use some new additions to my collection.
 
ATF and doj will be happy to just have everything on paper. Send me your inventory list
 
Last edited:
So I lost my FFl due to a felony I was charged(LA County) with due to a fight and I’m going through it cuss I have no way of purchasing anything now . What can I do man someone help me out

Here is a little information. You sound like you were convicted of a violent felony so, you have a tough row to hoe.

Check out this: https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/cont...ght_to_Possess_Firearms_After_Conviction.html

Consult with an attorney knowledgeable in this area of the law, they are out there. Be prepared to spend a significant chunk of change ~$25k after the first consultation, with no guarantee of success. Not knowing your specific details (not wanting to know) it's difficult to properly assess your predicament. If you're a hothead, maybe you shouldn't have firearms but, you could also be a really good guy who lost his cool protecting your wife or kids, one time. Your attorney can help you figure all this out.

Do not discuss in any way what you might still possess on this kind of forum which is scoured by law enforcement. Delete any posts you might have made pertaining to selling or not selling.

PS. If you click on a member's picture / avatar, you can choose to ignore that poster and not see anything else they might post.
 
Here is a little information. You sound like you were convicted of a violent felony so, you have a tough row to hoe.

Check out this: https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/cont...ght_to_Possess_Firearms_After_Conviction.html

Consult with an attorney knowledgeable in this area of the law, they are out there. Be prepared to spend a significant chunk of change ~$25k after the first consultation, with no guarantee of success. Not knowing your specific details (not wanting to know) it's difficult to properly assess your predicament. If you're a hothead, maybe you shouldn't have firearms but, you could also be a really good guy who lost his cool protecting your wife or kids, one time. Your attorney can help you figure all this out.

Do not discuss in any way what you might still possess on this kind of forum which is scoured by law enforcement. Delete any posts you might have made pertaining to selling or not selling.

PS. If you click on a member's picture / avatar, you can choose to ignore that poster and not see anything else they might post.
Thank you man this was all I was looking to hear from people on this forum I appreciate youu for not being like other weirdos on here youu have a blessed night
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom