18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Hk fans…Vp9a1F officially on doj roster

SK is probably my fav pistol I've ever owned. I was planning to get a full sized M&P at some point and by the time you've got the optic cut and optic added in it's more than this which is pretty wild to me.


Never shoulda sold that USP
 
Just hope this means that the CC9 is coming soon
 
Nice!
Hopefully they get these on base soon I have a few others I want to pickup.

I think the L and Match slides will still work on the A1 frames
 
and here we are no cc9 still... heard someone saying 'X' might come sooner 🙃
Gun genie already has a listing staged for the CA compliant X, so seems it’s in the pipeline and somewhat close.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1970.jpeg
    IMG_1970.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 14
I thought these were already on the roster
 
and here we are no cc9 still... heard someone saying 'X' might come sooner 🙃
well the X is gonna be a rubber stamp since it's not from a California features standpoint different than K and F

CC9 is a new gun. ugh.....
 
Has anyone seen F or K in any CA store?

I spoke to 4 different local shops and none of them have seen even one come to their store.

They wouldn’t even take a deposit since as they said „we have no idea when to even expect them”.
 
Has anyone seen F or K in any CA store?

I spoke to 4 different local shops and none of them have seen even one come to their store.

They wouldn’t even take a deposit since as they said „we have no idea when to even expect them”.
Seen both at Turners, ended up ordering the F and picked it up earlier this month.
 
Dang! Good to know, my turners haven’t seen one since it was put on the roster.

Maybe I should put a deposit there just in case… 🤔


How are the impressions? Does it live up to the hype?
 
Dang! Good to know, my turners haven’t seen one since it was put on the roster.

Maybe I should put a deposit there just in case… 🤔


How are the impressions? Does it live up to the hype?
They are taking deposits, in fact I went there by chance to change my deposit from F to K (I was on the fence from day 1) only to find out it arrived the day before.

Have yet to try it out at the range :( It's more hefty compared to my VP9SK.
 
Back
Top Bottom