18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Hk MR556 kingpin and maglock?

tiguu

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
Hi guys,

I recently got HK MR556 A4 lower.

I usually run ar maglock, kingpin, and klvrco king pal.

I read that these aren’t compatible with HK MR 556 A4. Is that true?

If so, what are my options without using comp mags?

Please let me know!
 
Featureless. Pinned stock, compensator instead of flash hider, and fin grip. Superior to mag lock anyways
 
interesting. my mr556 (not a4) came with a kingpin/maglock
 
Back
Top Bottom