18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

HK VP9L OWB IWB Holster Recommendations

Gawernator

🛡️ Range Member
Range Member
10+ Top
Messages
5,575
What do you recommend for the VP9L? QVO is what the gun came with but it was just a massive holster with a light so I sold it. The vedders I have aren’t as big but they don’t seem to sell a L model.

Recommendations?
 
Which holster from them? Never had one. Unless they’re who made the serpa duty holsters we used to get issued lol
No no please no hahahaha

I’m not seeing them for the L.

here:
 
No no please no hahahaha

I’m not seeing them for the L.

here:
Thanks another brand I’ve never heard of. But they actually have what I was looking for it looks like. Decent looking OWB holster that could be used for duty or competition.
 
I’ve poked the babayogurt before, it’s well made. I have thought about it for my VP9 Match, but i’m not competing and that is just a test mule pistol for red dots now.
 
I’ve poked the babayogurt before, it’s well made. I have thought about it for my VP9 Match, but i’m not competing and that is just a test mule pistol for red dots now.
Considering open carrying with BSIS exposed license but people would probably go nuts
 
Oh Private 🍆. Go modern:
 
Yeah idk just curious since that’s what the gun came with lmao. I thought it was crazy too. But I guess you need concealment in USPSA
You.dont need concealment for uspsa, you can run it concealed but most people have like a appendix race rig thing with a magnet for an extra mag. If you arent running concealed you want to use a hanger so its a few inches away from your belt rather than attaching straight to the belt
 
Shoulder holster VP9L lol hahahaha yeah right. I’m looking at the solace hybrid in
Their email they sent me but can’t get over how massive the holster looks. Vedder really did a good job with low profile
 
You.dont need concealment for uspsa, you can run it concealed but most people have like an appendix rave rog thing with a magnet for an extra mag. If you arent running concealed you want to use a hanger so its a few inches away from your belt rather than attaching straight to the belt
I thought you or someone said it has to be concealed tf
 
What do you recommend for the VP9L? QVO is what the gun came with but it was just a massive holster with a light so I sold it. The vedders I have aren’t as big but they don’t seem to sell a L model.

Recommendations?
I use the we the people one for my vp9L
 
Back
Top Bottom