18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Holster for Kimber K6S DASA 3 inch

Mr.Cip

Member+
2A
2025
Messages
16
I really like my K6S. It’s one of three on my CCW. 95% of the time I carry my P365. But once in awhile I like to switch over to the K6S. I found a holster on Amazon, but it’s not that comfortable.
Does anyone have a recommendation? I carry IWB at 3:00.
 
I have Harry's Holster Icon 2.0 for a 2" K6XS. Appendix carry. It's perfect and I'm done shopping. I am still wasting money trying to find something for my P365 w/optic
 
I have Harry's Holster Icon 2.0 for a 2" K6XS. Appendix carry. It's perfect and I'm done shopping. I am still wasting money trying to find something for my P365 w/optic
For my P365 I’m using Rounded by Concealment Express with an optics cut. I recently added a claw to that holster. So far I like it. Before that I used a DeSantis SlimTuk. That was not comfortable at all.
 
Back
Top Bottom