18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Holster for my Space Cowboy Gun (Chiappa Rhino)

POLICESTATE

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
2
Chiappa Rhino, the 5" barrel. I am looking for a holster (and not a 6") that will fit this. If anyone knows of an outfit that makes them or will make custom let me know.
 
Doesn't answer your question, but I am curious what grip you have on it. Hogue released a new one for it and I am curious about the G10 grips they put out.
 
Would help if you mentioned what type. Duty with higher level retention, range use OWB, IWB ccw?

Dara has a request form....not sure if they will make anything you request but you can ask.

 
Chiappa Rhino, the 5" barrel. I am looking for a holster (and not a 6") that will fit this. If anyone knows of an outfit that makes them or will make custom let me know.
Leather? Kydex? IWB? OWB?
 
Chiappa Rhino, the 5" barrel. I am looking for a holster (and not a 6") that will fit this. If anyone knows of an outfit that makes them or will make custom let me know.
Hey I make leather holsters in San Diego. Send me a message if you are still looking.
 
Leather iwb holster 5” for the rhino

 
Back
Top Bottom