18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Holster for the Staccato 3.6/4.0

QVO Tactical has light-bearing options available and Tenicor has non-light bearing options ready to go.
 
I bought a Henry holster cipher, made for the HD P4, fits my C3.6 w/ holosun 509T like a glove. Obviously the muzzle isn’t flush with the end of the holster but it’s a minor thing in my opinion. And if you use a phlster enigma rig, it fits the holster nicely.
 
I bought a Henry holster cipher, made for the HD P4, fits my C3.6 w/ holosun 509T like a glove. Obviously the muzzle isn’t flush with the end of the holster but it’s a minor thing in my opinion. And if you use a phlster enigma rig, it fits the holster nicely.
Thanks for this reply! I wrote Henry Holsters yesterday and they said the exact same thing you said. They also said that they would refund me if I didn't like the fit.
 
If you want a single action only duty gun that take glock mags. Then they are cool. Youd prob shoot a all metal m&p just as good. Lol

Yeah those M&Ps have my attention for sure. I used to own a CS which I loved but had a hard time justifying the price for a CCW gun. The HDs I could get behind since that are quite a bit cheaper than what I paid for my CS. I just see the HDs get some hate online but no one ever has anything specific other than they aren’t real 2011s
 
Yeah those M&Ps have my attention for sure. I used to own a CS which I loved but had a hard time justifying the price for a CCW gun. The HDs I could get behind since that are quite a bit cheaper than what I paid for my CS. I just see the HDs get some hate online but no one ever has anything specific other than they aren’t real 2011s
I got one for a killer deal. But a p226 or simialr all metal would shoot juat as good. I carry a xmacro comp and find it hard tocswitch kt for anything but a hellcat shield plus or if g26 honestly even over a 43.
 
Some days, with all this roster BS, I just want to dump everything in favor of my S&W 629 4" revolver in 44 Magnum.

1766209706068.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom