- Messages
- 1,849
- Classified ads
- 1
Salutations, Gun-Fanciers!
I have a pool of CCW candidates and I'm planning to use when qualifying for my CCW license as of 2027. CCW licenses as of 2027 are good for three years.
I've never had a CCW license nor have I ever owned a holster. We can have up to 6 guns on our CCW license in Riverside County. I'm trying to prevent the endless acquisition of holsters trying to find the best fit for myself and the guns. I think I want to carry AIWB and I'm a smaller-framed guy, about 5'3" and 155, but recommend a better carry position if you like.
Also, do I really need separate holsters to qualify for the CCW? Mag holders not necessary.
If you would indulge me, please list your favorite holster for the guns I've listed if you have the same guns or know of a good holster for that gun. Let's exclude holsters by "We The People". Heard too many bad things.
The guns in question (after some buying and selling to vet finalists);
CZ 75D PCR, no planned optic (yet).
Body guard 2.0 CC with Gideon Pebble optic.
Dan Wesson DWX Compact with Holosun 507k.
SIG P365 Luxe (.380) with Romeo X-Compact Optic.
*Possible Future Acquisition; Springfield Armory 1911 EMP CA Compliant 9mm 3″ Bull Barrel. No optic yet.
Thanks in advance!
P.S. I know this is probably overkill.
I have a pool of CCW candidates and I'm planning to use when qualifying for my CCW license as of 2027. CCW licenses as of 2027 are good for three years.
I've never had a CCW license nor have I ever owned a holster. We can have up to 6 guns on our CCW license in Riverside County. I'm trying to prevent the endless acquisition of holsters trying to find the best fit for myself and the guns. I think I want to carry AIWB and I'm a smaller-framed guy, about 5'3" and 155, but recommend a better carry position if you like.
Also, do I really need separate holsters to qualify for the CCW? Mag holders not necessary.
If you would indulge me, please list your favorite holster for the guns I've listed if you have the same guns or know of a good holster for that gun. Let's exclude holsters by "We The People". Heard too many bad things.
The guns in question (after some buying and selling to vet finalists);
CZ 75D PCR, no planned optic (yet).
Body guard 2.0 CC with Gideon Pebble optic.
Dan Wesson DWX Compact with Holosun 507k.
SIG P365 Luxe (.380) with Romeo X-Compact Optic.
*Possible Future Acquisition; Springfield Armory 1911 EMP CA Compliant 9mm 3″ Bull Barrel. No optic yet.
Thanks in advance!
P.S. I know this is probably overkill.
Last edited: