18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Gear Holsters: What kind do you like and how many have you been through?

What's tactical?

What's your favorite kind of holster?

  • Retention Level 1-3

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Competition - I'm fast af

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • AIWB - CCW ftw!

    Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Other - Comment below!

    Votes: 1 2.7%

  • Total voters
    37
I have only used the Smartcarry since I have to have tucked in dress shirts and dress pants. Since I am not in the same position and can wear what I want I welcome seeing what others use.
 
My first IWB holster was an Alien Gear Shape Shift...was ok. Went with a Tier 1 Concealed MSP Flex Pro and love it. Light bearing holster that fits all the guns on my CCW. Just have to move the light and I'm good to go. (Though I have to carry a separate mag carrier when I carry the 10mm since the mag carrier i have with the T1C is for 9mm.)

I have an Omnivore (another universal light bearing holster) for drop leg carry.

20241121_193701.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom