- Messages
- 9
You mentioned it was your outdoor gun but now willing to almost go down to half the round count?I’ll probably sell the g20 and get an sig 220 in 10mm though.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
You mentioned it was your outdoor gun but now willing to almost go down to half the round count?I’ll probably sell the g20 and get an sig 220 in 10mm though.
They’ll live forever via 3D printingNever liked then, so.......
Right? Things change of course. I was considering an Echelon but I'll wait in case gen 6 makes it to CA.Funny how this video only a few weeks old is completely outdated now that Gen 6 is coming. I wonder what Chris will say then?
I never started with themQuite an interesting video; Chris discusses his long history and love affair with Glock and why believes the end is near for Glock as we know it.
Do you agree?
“The only glock worth owning” or “Never doubt Glock”Funny how this video only a few weeks old is completely outdated now that Gen 6 is coming. I wonder what Chris will say then?
“all roads lead back to glock”Funny how this video only a few weeks old is completely outdated now that Gen 6 is coming. I wonder what Chris will say then?
Where did you buy your parts?I’m a CZ guy but bought multiple G19 recoil spring assemblies to head off 1/1/26. Didn’t think of getting firing pins for Glock or CZ. Literally bought enough parts to build another p-01 or SP-01.
I don’t like the size of the grip and but really liked the way the sig felt.You mentioned it was your outdoor gun but now willing to almost go down to half the round count?
I have to agree with you. I love the way my Sigs feel over my Glocks but if you are carrying it as protection wouldn't you want 15+1 vs 8+1?I don’t like the size of the grip and but really liked the way the sig felt.
I was done with Glock years ago. So many great guns that have more features than Glock. Additionally, the grip angle of Glocks is awkward.Quite an interesting video; Chris discusses his long history and love affair with Glock and why believes the end is near for Glock as we know it.
Do you agree?
I like the 15 rounds just hate the grip and its bulkyness. Could look into having grip worked on too and go from there.I have to agree with you. I love the way my Sigs feel over my Glocks but if you are carrying it as protection wouldn't you want 15+1 vs 8+1?
I was the opposite. I started with nice CZ pistols and never liked the way Glocks looked. Now my G19.5 would probably be my last choice to give up.I was for them before I was against them.
Very true, the Glock was special when it came out, because there wasn't anything else mass produced like it..also it came out in the era when semi auto pistols had spotty reliability. The market has not only caught up but surpassed it, people are just in denial. That said I did purchase my first Glock a 34 couple months ago and it is very fun and accurate to shoot.Glocks aren't special in that regard, any of the popular striker fired pistols are just as reliable. Ive broken an OEM glock firing pin, my gen 5 19 barrel had a short chamber and didn't chamber a bunch of factory ammo. Glock "perfection" is a marketing term, not real life. No gun is perfect but Glock getsfor doing the bare minimum, not updating their trigger and other features like having the worst optic mounting system of them all which isn't even available now ha. They aren't the benchmark for anything anymore.
I was done with Glock years ago. So many great guns that have more features than Glock. Additionally, the grip angle of Glocks is awkward.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!