18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

How do I get to the First Unread post in a thread?

bluenoise

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
15
On longer threads that I haven’t opened in a while, I’d like to jump to where I left off. I cannot find how to do that with this software.
 
Thank you. I happened to notice that same button just a moment ago when looking back at another thread. That certainly helps, though I am still wondering if there is a way to go to the first unread post in a thread without first opening that thread, like from the topic list.
 
For the first post, Click on the title of the post. To go to the last unread click on the time. That'll take you to the last post for you. Once you're watching it, then you'll get notifications and that'll take you to the last unread. Otherwise, its either first or last.

Screenshot 2024-11-24 at 10.57.02 AM.png
 
Back
Top Bottom