Obviously I am late to this thread but it is clear you need a little help.
I’ve been reloading since the early 1980s. As a result, I’ve tried a variety of methods but the best, fastest method has been to use metal media. I have two tumblers, identical to each other in size and function. They consist of rubber tumblers, that use little power to do the job. One of these was a rock tumbler from when I was a kid. After you have de-primered your brass, simply load it into the rubber tumbler with about of METAL MEDIA which you can buy in 1 lb quantities, online. The metal consists of short pieces of magnetized stainless steel about the diameter of a pencil lead. Easy are uniformly about 6-8 mm long. Add a bit of water, and some Dawn liquid soap, and perhaps some Lemishine and then turn it of. I can process quite a bit in a couple of hours or less. The worst brass is that stuff that has been baking in the sun for ten years. But it all comes out as virgin brass. The only problem occasionally with metal media is once in awhile a couple of pieces of the media might get stuck inside a primer hole. If I process 60 cartridges of 9mm perhaps thstvhsppens to two or three, but it’s quick to remedy. Metal media cleans out the insides obviously of the brass including the primer pockets beautifully. Being magnetized steel, it’s easy to separate after processing. If you’re in a hut, rinse it all repeatedly in a large colander, then stick it on a large cookie sheet on a Turkish towel and dry it with low heat—or as I ordinaryily do, stick it outside in the south California sunshine. Google if you like metal media. Beats the heck out of that silly walnut media, and is much faster.
Dan