- Messages
- 723
- Classified ads
- 9
Mine has been!Ha yeah shields are great guns
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Mine has been!Ha yeah shields are great guns
That's fair.I have a Shield Plus as my main carry and I LOVE it. I thought I'd get this as a backup and was sorely letdown by the feel and trigger performance. Instead of sinking more money into it to make it acceptable, I thought it better to get it into the hands of someone who likes it. I still don't like looking at it.![]()
I've got some niche ammo with your name on it.Just got a $250 offer from RustyShack. More like Rusty Sack if you ask me.F*cking lowballers.
As long as it comes with body armor, I'm in!I've got some niche ammo with your name on it.![]()
For you, $412. ;-)Brilliant play to get us to look at your listing. A++
But, I got a shot for that! I swear!But, but, but… do you know what you got?!![]()
After this post I'm probably stuck with it.To be fair.. your first photo is about the same as my feelings on the shield. Absolutely hate those pistols in my hand.
No its not the post.. you cant buy something for $299 and then want $413 for it. You just lose alot of that value, you know when you drive off the dealer's driveway. I would take that $250 offer and run, it wasn't a lowball.After this post I'm probably stuck with it.![]()
It's hard to sell a package because people devalue the accessories, I would sell the holster and magazines and barrel on eBay or tacswap and price the pistol to sell here
No its not the post.. you cant buy something for $299 and then want $413 for it. You just lose alot of that value, you know when you drive off the dealer's driveway. I would take that $250 offer and run, it wasn't a lowball.
I didnt see he had a 2nd barrel.. i still stand by $250 for the lot, that isn't selling for much more if that lolYou didn't read the ad. Nowhere does the seller convey that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I got mine off a friend for $550 with the APEX trigger and optic.. all you need is that trigger and they are amazing little gunsI have a Shield Plus as my main carry and I LOVE it. I thought I'd get this as a backup and was sorely letdown by the feel and trigger performance. Instead of sinking more money into it to make it acceptable, I thought it better to get it into the hands of someone who likes it. I still don't like looking at it.![]()
More value for the buyer though. That's why I got that VP9L package.It's hard to sell a package because people devalue the accessories, I would sell the holster and magazines and barrel on eBay or tacswap and price the pistol to sell here
That had much better accessories lol. But also still would have been better to part out for the sellerMore value for the buyer though. That's why I got that VP9L package.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!