18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

How to Bury your Stuff

How to Bury your Stuff

Well that was a weird ass website. I think Dave needs some help.
 
I don't see a section on how to bury my erotic feelings for the Cookie Monster.
Does Elmo know about this? 😛

mb4BVwXl.jpg
 
I did this as a kid. We were redoing my parents garden and I found an old ammo can I had buried with a DMX CD, broken bb gun, and $30 in quarter and dime rolls.
 
Back
Top Bottom