18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

How to Edit Thread

Colt6920

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
7
Made my first post/thread this morning and after the fact I can see I need to add additional information. Cannot find an "edit thread" linki anywhere. How do you edit a post/thread?
 
Made my first post/thread this morning and after the fact I can see I need to add additional information. Cannot find an "edit thread" linki anywhere. How do you edit a post/thread?
You can only edit within 2 hours. If you are a reviewer on content contributor that limit is lifted. Otherwise you can delete the post/comment
 
Thanks for your reply. How do I delete so that I can re-post? Sorry for the basic questions but I am just not seeing any icons anywhere for editing or deleting.
 
I've brought this up before ikeo. The edit button is too faint to see.

The edit and delete buttons are next to the report button. On the desktop the buttons are to the right of your Feedback score near your avatar.
 
I've brought this up before ikeo. The edit button is too faint to see.

The edit and delete buttons are next to the report button. On the desktop the buttons are to the right of your Feedback score near your avatar.
He was talking about the marketplace edit button not the forum. This was corrected.

If you hover over it should lighten up. I’ll take a look at it later.
 
Last edited:
It'll be down in the sig section to the right of Report:
1730931575240.png
 
Back
Top Bottom