18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

How to see previous "Request to purchase [item]".

CRshoots

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
4
Someone offered on my item and I accepted it.
I made the sale to the person but I didn't get to leave them a review.
I go back to my listing but it's no longer there as I've marked it "sold".
How do I find them again?
Thanks.
 
Someone offered on my item and I accepted it.
I made the sale to the person but I didn't get to leave them a review.
I go back to my listing but it's no longer there as I've marked it "sold".
How do I find them again?
Thanks.
Do you not have DMs with them while coordinating the sale?
 
Go to your purple icon with the C in the center in the top task bar. Pick it with your cursor it will show up with a list of items. First on list is "News Feed" next is content pick it and it will list everything you have typed here. Will show your sale and you should be able to go from there.
Not showing up. Thanks for trying though.
 
I'm not sure, but that is probably a perk for supporters. Which I agree with because support is how this and all forums are able to function. It cost money to keep a forum like this running. On top of that the Moderaters are donating their time to help keep this running on an even keel. So, I say my hats off to you guys. Besides I do wear a hat.
 

Attachments

  • WIN_20260818_09_25_03_Pro.webp
    WIN_20260818_09_25_03_Pro.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 14
From you profile it looks like you had two posts trijicon and HD P4. You can find them in your profile activity section.
 
Back
Top Bottom