- Messages
- 5,671
So would everyone placate the guy and show ID and hope he doesn't shoot you or would anyone shoot him first before he shoots you
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
It's almost the same exact wording as in CASame here. Only way its coming out of the holster is so it can get to work. I don't know how that state defines "brandishing", but in my book its more than mere display of a weapon and talkngdoens't qualify. I'd expect a willful and apparently able attempt to put fear into another person. Standing their with it in your hand not pointed at anyone or thing wouldn't meet sufficient criteria. Gonna need a totality of circumstances higher than what we can see there.
You were literally quoting David LaneHow is describing what i saw hateful?
You were literally quoting David Lane
This is America and you have every right to be a racist. Also, I have every right to not put up with it.
Unfortunately because of age cops don’t like to arrest themNo I mean the boomer that took a gun out didn't get arrested. He must be a retired cop or something
Because we all know he acted like this because they weren’t whiteWhy is it always about race with you people?
My thoughts too. It comes out you don’t use it you get a brandishing charge. Use it it’s self defense. But at time it some out I have already decided I’m using it.My gun won’t come out until it’s necessary for it to come out.
It’s nobodies business to know that I’m armed until they make it their business to find out I’m armed.
I don’t need anyone calling the PoPo to say: “he’s got a gun”
Pattern recognitionBecause we all know he acted like this because they weren’t whitethey’re just pointing out the obvious dude, and
like this 99.9% of the time only happens to non white people
Yep, and it happens in a complete vacuum, in reaction to no other behavior patterns or statistics. What a shame smh.Because we all know he acted like this because they weren’t whitethey’re just pointing out the obvious dude, and
like this 99.9% of the time only happens to non white people
There's a video as well
Why can’t you bigots ever get your percentages correct?Because we all know he acted like this because they weren’t whitethey’re just pointing out the obvious dude, and
like this 99.9% of the time only happens to non white people
My assessment is based on California law because that is where I practice.It’s not california and I don’t even know ca law but I do seem to remember something something something threatening manner something something somthing
I don’t remember reading anything about a retarded manner, and he was definitely holding a gun in a retarded manner
Well, that’s why lawyer get the big bucks. They decide what “threatening manner” means. Seemed more retardid than threatening to me. But I’m not a lawyer, judge or serving on a jury ATM so my opinion amounts to nothing.My assessment is based on California law because that is where I practice.
The definitions of brandishing, assault, criminal threats, etc. are generally similar, although there’ll always slight be nuances between states.
Not in California.I have always been told that reaching for something on a top shelf (say in a store) and your concealed weapon is exposed a karen could complain and you could be charged with brandishing. This dud is a racist an idiot and a dumb f**k. Should have been charged.