18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Open Hunting partner, NorCal, northern A-Zone south preferred, but open to others.

This is open for discussion or for the time being

Baldy333

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2026 2 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
158
Classified ads
2
Got private land in A-zone that I could hunt (rabbit or deer)? Please message me directly.

For years I hunted with a coworker/buddy up in D6 above Sonora. Now he has knee problems and can’t handle the rough terrain, so here I am looking for a new hunting partner.

I’m a responsible, ethical hunter, who grew up in the country where hunting opportunities abounded. I don’t mix alcohol with guns and wouldn’t enjoy the company of those who do.

These days I find public land overrun with drive-by hunters and the quiet calming countryside seems drowned out by the rumble of quads and 4WD trucks constantly roaming in search of unwary bucks. I like deer hunting from a blind or tree stand, listening to the birds and bugs, with my bow or rifle nearby.

I haven’t hunted rabbit since I was a kid, but I remember cottontails being delicious, and I’d definitely be happy about an opportunity to try it again.

I have my own self-contained travel trailer and I’m retired so midweek multi-day camping works well for me, even in remote areas.

My brother and I hunt pheasant several times a year but he isn’t interested in other hunting, so I hope one or more of you might be.
 
This year's harvest on private property in the Bay Area. Taken with a compound bow from a blind at about 30 yards. I gave a share of the venison to the property owner, and I can tell you it's great tasting meat.
 

Attachments

  • 2025Buck.jpg
    2025Buck.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom