Just to chime in, Arizona is a free state. If your buying guns from a store/ffl your going to need a valid AZ license because a store or ffl would be held liable if they sold a firearm to a convicted felon etc.….however if there is a “azguns.net” or numerous other forums from AZ. It is perfectly legal to perform Cash and Carry for firearms. Some will ask to see a AZ ID but most won’t care. Here’s the cash, here is the firearm. Have a nice day. I have asked what you are trying to do and there is written law and there is a ton of gray area. Essentially as far as California is concerned for PPT transfers they don’t really care how or why the seller obtained or is selling the gun. There business is to make sure they know where that gun is going to end up as you have to dros it as the buyer. Also to make sure that it doesn’t turn up as stolen in the database. Im not exactly sure what Arizona stores/FFL link to the buyer, if anything. I think they just get your id run it and if your good then your good

. Could you buy the gun, bring it back, have somebody then ppt it over to you

. I’d have to say that’s highly illegal Corey and Trevor but can it be done

. I’m no attorney and I am not giving legal advice.