18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Question I’m going AZ I have a AZ CCW can I buy a Glock Gen 6 there and bring it to CA?

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
dreaming too much?
 
This is helpful and makes sense! Digging into the very broad definition of importation is where simply possession inside of CA is the crime, regardless of intent.

Thanks for taking the time to explain it!

We are very lucky to have @RickD427 here.
 
Back
Top Bottom