18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

I’m thinking of getting into re.. loading:

The pink is from the annealing.
Notice how the case heads are annealed?:oops:
Normally, just the top 1/3 of a case gets annealed and that's done to help forming the shoulder.

Ya gotta love how they use a fast rifle powder and fill the cases full and then crush the powder when seating bullets.
 
I meet this really cute girl. She’s hawt AF but I think she has daddy issues. Should I date her? Well, that’s reloading.

Also, I love @1:05 where the guy clearly had to tape his thumb back on.
 
The pink is from the annealing.
Notice how the case heads are annealed?:oops:
Normally, just the top 1/3 of a case gets annealed and that's done to help forming the shoulder.

Ya gotta love how they use a fast rifle powder and fill the cases full and then crush the powder when seating bullets.
Seen this video and others numerous times... case pressure does not matter there I guess I'm thinking and wondering if they have a powder that they have measured already and know that it fills the case but then they slap it down and add more so I doubt it that 💩 cracks me up

IMR 3031 at 25.5 grains in 223 just about fills the case I could not see adding more they don't know about SAAMI specs they just know it works without blowing up there crap.
 
Back
Top Bottom