18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

I can't find a keyword search for the forums

LHippo

Member
Messages
28
Classified ads
1
Where is the search in forums? I found how to ketword in the classifieds, and I can filter by tags or OP in the forums, but can't figure out how to search the forums.
Sorry if this question was already asked, but I couldn't find the place to type in "how to search the forums", lol!
Thanks for any help!
 
Okay, thanks.
Is there a way to verify other than paying?
I’ve removed the restriction as a courtesy but if you try to sell and ask for deposit you will be automatically banned.

Typically no. You’re outside of CA so you have to verify it since you’re a buyer it’s case by case. It’s automated so there’s no bias and ultimately keeps scammers out.

If you want to sell a DWX for $3k you can afford $20 but if you’re a scammer you’ll try to talk through it. Your account is flagged since we scrutinize free accounts.
 
I’ve removed the restriction as a courtesy but if you try to sell and ask for deposit you will be automatically banned.

Typically no. You’re outside of CA so you have to verify it since you’re a buyer it’s case by case. It’s automated so there’s no bias and ultimately keeps scammers out.

If you want to sell a DWX for $3k you can afford $20 but if you’re a scammer you’ll try to talk through it. Your account is flagged since we scrutinize free accounts.
Okay, thanks!
Not planning on selling anything so far, just looking on what i should buy before i get there! But I'll be sure to check the rules if i do sell!
Thanks.
 
Back
Top Bottom