By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Very cool. I have to take a look at the PX4 next. I just assumed to not even bother checking it out due to being polymer so didn't handle the recoil well. I've just finished installing the CGW pro after picking up the P-01 the other day, so haven't shot it yet but I'd shot the PCR and I remember it being quite snappy.Are you my twin? I have (almost) the exact same upgrades. MK25 with Grayguns ELS + SRT, Beretta 92 Brig with Langdon's Trigger Job in a Bag, and CZ-SP01 with the CGW Pro Package.
For me though, my favorite is the Beretta PX4 with the Langdon TJIB. The PX4 is already seriously slept on; it's got virtually the same trigger mechanism as the 92, but it shoots softer thanks to the rotating barrel despite having a lighter polymer frame. Drop in the trigger kit and IMO it's the best shooter you can get for under $600 (I paid $375 for the PX4 on sale + $200 for the TJIB). It took my factory 4lb 12oz SA pull down to 3lb 6oz![]()
What holster do you use for this with the red dot attached?Here's one of my ccw's, CZ P-01 with an EPS carry dot. Stock internals since it's not a range toy for me.
View attachment 81908
It's a JM Custom Kydex holster with a cutout for the dotWhat holster do you use for this with the red dot attached?
On an A1 frame, it gets no better.I have all 3, but mine are all stock. Brigadiers are my favorite variant of the 92.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!