18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

I like DA/SA 9mm

matrix

Member
Messages
35
Classified ads
2
Sig P226 MK25 with Grayguns upgrades, a Beretta 92G with Langdon Tactical upgrades and a CZ P-01 with Cajun gun works upgrades. All three have comparable DA/SA trigger pull with P-01 has the lightest SA trigger and P226 has lightest DA.
IMG-5189.jpg
 
Last edited:
Are you my twin? I have (almost) the exact same upgrades. MK25 with Grayguns ELS + SRT, Beretta 92 Brig with Langdon's Trigger Job in a Bag, and CZ-SP01 with the CGW Pro Package.

For me though, my favorite is the Beretta PX4 with the Langdon TJIB. The PX4 is already seriously slept on; it's got virtually the same trigger mechanism as the 92, but it shoots softer thanks to the rotating barrel despite having a lighter polymer frame. Drop in the trigger kit and IMO it's the best shooter you can get for under $600 (I paid $375 for the PX4 on sale + $200 for the TJIB). It took my factory 4lb 12oz SA pull down to 3lb 6oz :love:
 
I got the 75bd cause I wasn't thinking about a rail at the time, Cajunized. Also got a regular 226 and then saw a used mk25 and picked that up, both got srt, short reach, and superstrut. Also have the m9a1 and did the reduced power hammer spring. I like the idea of being able to carry hammer down and have a more purposeful first pull with shorter follow ups.
 
Are you my twin? I have (almost) the exact same upgrades. MK25 with Grayguns ELS + SRT, Beretta 92 Brig with Langdon's Trigger Job in a Bag, and CZ-SP01 with the CGW Pro Package.

For me though, my favorite is the Beretta PX4 with the Langdon TJIB. The PX4 is already seriously slept on; it's got virtually the same trigger mechanism as the 92, but it shoots softer thanks to the rotating barrel despite having a lighter polymer frame. Drop in the trigger kit and IMO it's the best shooter you can get for under $600 (I paid $375 for the PX4 on sale + $200 for the TJIB). It took my factory 4lb 12oz SA pull down to 3lb 6oz :love:
Very cool. I have to take a look at the PX4 next. I just assumed to not even bother checking it out due to being polymer so didn't handle the recoil well. I've just finished installing the CGW pro after picking up the P-01 the other day, so haven't shot it yet but I'd shot the PCR and I remember it being quite snappy.

Also love the ability to quicky change out the slide and shoot 22s.
IMG-5194-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
DA/SA for life! I love my MK25 (my first firearm) and P220 Combat (.45acp not 9mm), with my now sold P365 (disregard)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3428.jpeg
    IMG_3428.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom