18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

I need help! Primer stuck

blackhawk556

Active member
Messages
125
Classified ads
1
I was reloading when all of sudden something felt stuck. I couldn’t pull the lever all the way up or down. I was looking for brass stuck somewhere and nothing. Then I figured it was primers and I was right

I moved it until I uncovered a spent primer and figured that was it but then I discovered this other primer underneath. Two primers on top of each other

No matter what I try this primer is jammed in there.

Any suggestions?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6657.webp
    IMG_6657.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 40
Update

One minute after posting I push the lever hard and it turned lol 😂


Back to your regularly scheduled program

Thank you
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    193.2 KB · Views: 39
I don’t own a blue press but I would pull the shell plate off and go from there.
Agree. if that happens you can unscrew the shell plate bolt and use some needle nose pliers to pull it out or tweezers
 
Back
Top Bottom